Tuesday, July 12, 2011

make a gaia freebie thread. today is a long post.

typed up an RP post, trolled in the freebie, livestreamed. it was a good day yesterday.
ah. 8( my speakers broke, though.
 did some sketches for my freebie thread. * v* i made two threads.

j vj this one was my favorite.
 KAY THOSE ARE ALL THE FREEBIES. LOL. 


/page stretching for reals/

Birthday gift for my gaia friend Caitlin. j uj
DEAR GOD WHO IS THIS? ; v; Old OC Falkia! I broke out my old note book from my hiatus and decided to draw my old OCs. >: Her story got trashed so I'll have to work on a new one for her. 

 Fay. 8D She's a fairy. Forgot to color her hair bow thingy. ; v; Yeah, it's yellow. I drew all of these with out sketching, which is why they're failtastic. 
 Karina. <: She's boring. Her baby's father, Samson, got her pregnant. yeah. she's 17, but she's already graduated from college. she's super smart, yeah. a prodigy, I suppose?
  You guys, look at Mokina. <: All time skipped and 19! She's housewaifu for sure and ends up meeting up with Natsubi again because his dad and her dad are best friends. <: they're so cute omg. despite she was very tsundere kid, she's a lot more loving. the instigator, yeah?! 
  WIP for the age meme. >: Think I'm going to redo the first two.
 I was watching Ano Hana again before my speakers broke. >: I hate you, Anaru, but your voice is so cute. omg. 
  My OC Rochelle. <: She's my other OC Kyla's best friend. 

And last but not least, the most amazing piece of fan art I've ever seen on the internet. <: 
it's gamzee, karkat and tavros that make me laugh everytime.

see ya next time~

1 comment:

  1. 8C Look at this slow bitch taking her time to reply to shit DLKFJADSF. /flings self into oblivion ahhhh

    *_____* D'awww so many freebs man! You were on a roll! I really like the birthday gift one, it's so pretty! ;;;;

    EEEEEE DRAW MORE OCS MAN FDHLKFAHSDFKJF /SHAKES YOU LIKE A BABY/ THESE HEADSHOTS AREN'T DOING IT FOR ME. :CCCCC

    ReplyDelete