Thursday, July 7, 2011

menma ♥

yup.
watched ano hana all day.
;___; 
i ship jintan/menma and yukiatsu/menma for life, yo.
 brb drawing fanart forever

fucking around in sai. 8D figured out how to that shit with pixels. had fun. an important part with genesis and casimir.


freebie for kaitlyn. her OC kyma Hale! Belongs to her.
 freebie for someone I did on dA a while ago. o_O
 Saria~ * A* Can you tell i'm distracted ATM? Watching Lie to Me~ * A*
 unfinished piece that I trashed cause I hated it. >:
 LOL. I was watching Sekai in between watching Ano Hana, Supernatural and Lie to me with my brother. THIS WAS THE BIGGEST COCKBLOCK SCENE I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.
 more genesis. 8)  this is actually what she's saying in the first picture. 


can I just say i love jintan's hair? LOOK AT IT. 
and menma looks super cute in this episode. 8(
 I love Jintan. 8( Look at him. he's so cute. sdlahlxshaLKSDGAkl. AND MENMA, THE CUTEST THING IN THE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment