Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bwahaha.

So I dunno if anyone knows this, but thursday and friday are my anime/yaoi days. * u* Read some good manga, ( junjou?!), caught up on homestuck, cause i was behind a page or ....6, BUT ANYWAY. 
livestreamed today, but more or less, kaitlyn was the only one there. trolled with her. <: 

 something I did during livestream.  My OC Daisuke creeping on kaitlyn's OC Walter and his fiance nicole. LOL.

We did crack art today, so yeah. haha.
 More crack! Kaitlyn's OC Zeke, and my OC Lineas. >: She's confessing to him, and he doesn't even know her. I actually see his pairing working. Not like either of them have boyfriends or girlfriends in their story.
 Last bit of crack. As you can tell, these were shitty ass sketches. LOL. My OC Sanora being murdered by Kaitlyn's OC Chlorice. * u* Momma says so, Sanora, she's doing as momma says so.
  Chibi of my gaia avatar. <: I liked how it turned out. Should I sell these via art shop? j Aj Opening an art shop alone is so scary. axhaskxhka. Any ideas on what price? And I think I'll do soft shade, because I lost my ability to cell shade. 
  And this is the last piece I did via livestream. * u* Haha, her new OC. xD See, kaitlyn and i do this thing, where, she'll help me make an OC, and every once in a while, I'll make her an OC. it's weird, but it's fun! She gives them stories, and I draw them. So far, I only know this OC is a yandere. <:
  Decided to do shitty marker tool sketches to pass time. Shuffled my iTunes and drew! <: My OC Genesis and Casimir. LOL, they get so much attention for not being the main characters! I've only drawn the main character once! Based off the song Stuck on you by Paramore!
OKAY, I AM NEVER DRAWING CRAIG AGAIN. UGH. >: Some of Viv's story. Based off the song What I've done by Linkin Park. Craig fighting with the...1st ark bad guy? Her name is Lilan. Pronounced Ly-leen. Yeah. Weird. 
ALL THE SKETCHES BELOW ARE SKETCHES I HATED AND AM GOING TO DRAW LATER. 8(

 My OC Vivienne, based off the song Swing by Zebrahead. <: Love that song soooooo much. I have every zebrahead song via itunes. xD

 My OC Travis. <: Hehe, based off the song womanizer. I won't bother explaining, but I can say, Travis is a closet gay. And girls don't pick up on it. Other than like...Viv, Megan, and Alex. o_o 
I HATE THIS SO MUCH I CAN'T EVEN TALK ABOUT IT.
My oc Chelsea, the song Meltdown by Rin Kagamine. >:
>: I look at this picture all the time and try to remember how I soft shaded the eyes.

1 comment:

  1. I DO, I DO. orz /tee hee just takes her time commenting AW YEAH LAZY

    LOL RANDOM FACT: I once read a couple of yaoi series. :c I can't remember which they were. They were stand alone volumes that ended up sex, lol.

    * v* Eeeee you should try a temp shop to get your art circulating around and get some estimates! :c Idk how much art is at all on Gaia anymore. Do like a minimum of 100k and see where that takes you? ;;; It's an adorable chibi, really!

    EEE AND SO MANY SKETCHES HFADKJF. *___* That's so cool, I've never done anything like that before, making OCs for people fhadkfhjdslfh! The closest I've done that with is... designing outfits! xD I did that for one of Rieka's OCs, idk if you've ever seen her! c: Her name is Holly!

    LOL FKDHFALKJSDF I LOVE DOING PICS/OCS TO SONGS ON SHUFFLE FHDSLKAFDSF GREAT IDEA DSFHLKJADSF MIGHT HAVE TO DO THAT LOL. *____* D'awww and I like Travis' hair. 8> So adorable, COW LIIIIICK.

    ReplyDelete