Monday, July 18, 2011

B| Ugh.

Roi;; Haha, it's cool. I take my time commenting, I normally do it at night, unless what I want to say is something I'm going to forget about. 
O-oh, I guess it was quite the experience?  Haha; /awkward I've heard of a few, and there's one that I think is a series, but Idk! It's called The Mysterious Mr. Mermaid? AW MAN, I GOOGLED IT AND NOTHING CAME UP.
Does blogger do anything weird for you when you press enter for a new line? o_O It hates me when I do that, it goes up like, 5 lines.
<: Hehe, travis says thank you! That's not his original hair, he gets a hair cut in the middle of the story because he has this weird bush-like thing that goes towards the front, kinda like his hair there? It's naturally like that!
;____; M-my gaia shop didn't work so nicely. I made the minimum 80k. Two people ordered. I didn't accept. Why? One person offered 2k, and the other offered 7k. They seemed really serious. I almost cried. OTL.
____________________________________
 
2 things threw me off today, made me angry. one happened 10 minutes ago, and the other happened somewhere before Roi started her movie. have some fucking patience. shit.

Old picture is old. My OC Saria.
 Re-lining the art trade with awittystatement.
 Picture of my OC Fay. B| Supposed to be her ref. ( Fuck the song that is playing makes me angry.)  But I hate it. Think I'm gonna trash it. was supposed to be a sketch-chibi ref, as you can tell by the sketchy lineart. whatever.
 This morning sucked.

yeah. i'm going to sleep. don't really know how i pulled through today, I fell asleep at 8 this morning. I've been pulling alot of all-nighters watching anime. 
started watching mew mew power again. eliot can i have you?
GIF of the day!
accurate gif of my life is accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment