Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's been a while, you guys.

derp herp.
<:
lol /rushing
 I trashed the picture, but idk about the design. >: It irks me. dlahsdklhas I hate it alot. I don't think it's cute at all! IrisOnline OC, idk if I want her name to be Denette, either. I want her with an 'F' name. I like Fabuni and Fahari. 8( And I like Ikuko and Noemoon. Dammit. Is her design cute? I drew it in maybe 15 minute. /LOL RUSHES. Her hair irks me. Ugh.
 Misc. roleplaying stuff. Derp. <:


Unfinished piece. My OC Coriander when she's 13. not relevant to anything, I just like her hair. 8( Dammit, I want to draw her much more important older brother. >: TOO BAD I CAN'T DRAW GUYS. based on the song tear drop by massive attack
I'm gonna color this tomorrow and after I do, I'm done with all my art trades! Jesus christ. Going to do requests, maybe open an art shop, lay low, draw for myself. OTL. 

I THINK THAT'S ALL FOR TODAY. 8D NOT SHOWING MY IRIS ONLINE OC UNTIL ROI DRAWS HER'S. 8DDDDDDD



1 comment:

  1. FFFFFUUU. HOLDING YOUR IRIS ONLINE OC HOSTAGE DSHFLKASDHFKDSJFH YOU MEANIE DFHALDKSJFHDSF /DESU CRAI/

    HNNNNGH A-ACTUALLY her hair is really adorable! I LOVE HOW LONG IT IS FDHALFKDSHFJ I HOPE SHE'S A MAGE OR SOMETHING LOL THAT SHIT'S GONNA TRIP SOMEBODY though if she's in hand to hand combat FUCK IT ALL AND STRANGLE SOME BITCHES WITH THAT SHIT LOL.

    ;;; Her outfit is pretty cute, too, I think! * v* Tee hee WHEN IN DOUBT AND DOING FANTASY DESIGNS I ADD BUCKLES AND BELTS. EVERYWHERE. /holds out hand in obligatory meme fashion

    omg i read her name as "Derpette" at first LOL. HNNGH.

    *____* Your RP stuff is so nice and legible UNLIKE MY SHIT WTF IS GOING ON. /CLEARLY TOOK A VIRTUAL SHIT ON HER CANVAS/ * v* Tee hee so adorable! LOL THAT RAINBOW IS REALLY CUTE /wut

    j vj Awww and that hair is adorable! Side ponytails are a FFFUU for me to draw!

    AND HNNNNGH. *_____* COLOR IT FASTERRRRRR. Omg me and Rieka were talking about going back to Gaia for a request thread. LINKS TO SHOP OR ELSE. *______*

    ReplyDelete