Thursday, June 23, 2011

had a bad day. it rained forever.

A really bad day. Terribly day. I can't even talk about it, that's how bad it was. I made so many regrets, but you know what? Fuck you. I'll hide my bad mood and act cheery. Forget about regretting today, I'll live in tomorrow. As cliche as that sounds, I'm not going to forget about today, but I'm going to live through what happened. Saying that, I'm going to continue with my typical post.
-
Anyway. Didn't do much today. Q AQ Made a new friend today. LOL. 8) She's nice~ LOL ROI, I THINK YOU KNOW HER, TEEHEE~ ♥ 

HMMMM, ISN'T IT OBVIOUS WHAT THIS IS? A pokemon gijinka. /shot in the face/ xD I don't really draw them digitally, but I have all of my 42 pokemon that are named from my Platinum drawn on paper. B| My team and several other ones. But this is a pokemon from Pokemon White! Q vQ My simipour Saria~ DUNNO HOW I FEEL ABOUT THE TAN, BUT I KINDA LIKE IT. And I kinda messed up with the stockings. They look pretty similar to her skin. But I'm fine with that. = v= She has a jolly nature, and is best friends with DeClaire. ( My serious-natured Serperior.) She's pretty fucking strong, in my game. B| She'll fuck you up, man. 

Before I forget. /shot in the face/ the stuff i need to do for my pokemon white team /extendables
Serperior - female - DeClaire
Simipour - female - Saria 
Gigalith - female - Lilith 
Gothitelle - female - Gertrude/Gerty
Konkeldurr - male - Kyoya
 simisear - male - Akeno but goes by Lisinem
braviary - male - derk
glaceon - male - takahiro

I'm going to do a reminded post of all my pokemon that are in my white, so that can be ignored, cause it's going to be long and they all have weird names. 8( 

 I hated this but OKAY LOL. It's my simisear. his name is Akeno but he hella hates his name and goes by Linisem. ( leh- ny - SEM ). lol not much about him, he's RONERY~ 8( his nature is ronery, and i kinda hate my simisear, despite the fact it's my baby? Does that make sense?

1 comment:

  1. 8| Omg lol my entire life has been a battle of telling myself "look forward" lolololol PEOPLE SUCK SOMETIMES. DHFKLJADHFDS. /headdesk/ Ironically my mom said something close to this topic, that she doesn't hold grudges but she doesn't easily forgive and forget. Which I agree, I won't grudge against somebody but I'll never forgive and forget easily. If they do it once, they'll do it again.

    O-OH WHAT WHAT WHO'D YOU MAKE FRIENDS WITH I WANT TO KNOW IF THEY KNOW ME FHDSLKJFHADF. O_O

    ; n; D'awww Saria is a super cute name~! Tee hee her hair is adorable! *____*

    RONERY OCS/GIJINKAS LOL. FHDKSLJFDF. * n* Tee hee. He's cute too, lol, CHEER UP EMO KID. /STAPLESMOUTHINTOSMILE/

    orz Omg actually I refused to use the Semi monkey PKMN. /let her's rot in her box/

    ReplyDelete