Wednesday, June 22, 2011

oh yes, i bought sai.

8) Feels pretty awesome not having a cracked version. ~ * u*

But uh yeah. did some stuff today. OTL Finished some WIPs that I had stashed away into some folders! I only have two left. 8D

I drew Queen Tsundere. 8D Haha, that's an inside joke I suppose.  xD This is Akuwa's OC Roxy Somers. I was pretty happy with this. The anatomy is way off, but HEY. IT WAS A DOODLE THAT I MADE LOOK NICE. /SHOTINTHEFACE/


 Genesis again. 8( I hella have tons of refs of her drawn traditionally, but I can never be bothered to draw them digitally, or even scan them. LOL. D: xD This is an important part in the story, so let me elaborate.

Genesis is more or less a god. The god of...eh, weather, I suppose? I'll come up with some witty name for it later LOL. She's 15, socially-awkward, and she tends to be very emotionally challenged. She's a quiet girl. One day, she's causing an storm, ( because it IS her job to cause them every now and then), when she hears something behind her. Startled, she turns to meet the face of a boy with blonde and black hair, with red eyes to clash. Casimir is his name, and despite not being a very friendly person to alot of people, he knows something about this girl; he's seen her before. Somewhere, but he just can't put his finger on it! He knows her, he is sure he is! So he suggests she goes back to the guild with him. She does, but more or less against her own will; he begs her, something that Genesis can just tell is something he doesn't do very often. But who is this boy? Does she know him? At the guild, she's offered a normal life by Enzo and Articia. A normal life? Could she really? 
And then she starts highschool and blah blah. B|

I drew Akuwa's OC Letha. Not much here. 
Kiriban for RikaBerry. <8 

I think that's it for today. /shot. UNTIL NEXT TIME. ( to my one follower. /SOB)

No comments:

Post a Comment