Monday, July 4, 2011

so. fucking. tired.

omg what is my life.
 finished an art trade on friday.

I- I GOT SO LAZY WHEN I COLORED THIS, AND I DIDN'T EVEN COLOR HER CLOTHES RIGHT. OMG. LOLOLOLOL. This is around the end of the second ark in my pkmn OC story. and there are 4 arks, so this is no where near the end. ( omg it's hot in this room.) BUT UH YEAH. Amy ( Amelia) was practicing telling Lumiere that she likes him. And she was doing it around the meadow in floraroma town. 8D LOL. See that boy there? He's not lumiere, he's Fedell, my Roselia gijinka. LOL HE ENDS UP DATING AMELIA FOR THE NEXT 2 ARKS. cause it's not illegal for them to be together, but it's illegal for amelia and lumiere to be together. but yeah. he's 18.  in the AU, he's simply her best friend, and is extrememly protective of her.  yeah i'm just rambling at this point.

 I - I WASN'T HAPPY WITH THIS AT ALL. I stay drawing Chiharu when she's 13/14/15/16. xD LOL, SHE'S LOOKING UP AT ZEPHR. >: Cause she's lik 5'4". and he's 6'0". and he's old enough to be her father. >: although she has her first kiss with him? okay i went a little over the top, he's 28. lol idk if they're going to end up together. she does like chiron when she's older. develops a crush an such.

 random amy B|

 Hehe, have a I ever told the story as to how Chiharu ended up with a man who she not only loves, but isn't her father? LOL. well, it's boring. a shiny arcanine kills her parents, and Zephr saves her. IT'S ACTUALLY A LOT MORE DETAILED AND SHIT, BUT W/E.

My unpopular opinion for the unpopular opinion blog on tumblr. I have yet to post it. 

 FINALLY GAVE GENESIS A REF LOLOL.
 and her real ref. 8) 

night guys!~ ♥ 
EXPECT ME TO OUT WRITE J.K. ROWLING TOMORROW, ROI.

No comments:

Post a Comment