Thursday, June 30, 2011

reading hetalia slash, oh yeah.

ahh i can't even reply to roi, because I have to go and pack for my camping trip tomorrow. WHICH MEANS YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME SOME SEXY ART OF YOUR OCS FOR WHEN I COME BACK, KAY ROI?
marker tool lineart. j vj 
 marker tool lineart colored. Q cQ! My OC Genesis. This is when Casimir, ( who is fucking tall, oh my god, he's like 6'1" and she's literally 5 flat. ) is showing Genesis he has a power too! And his is fire. /boring

let's see if i can elaborate on this one before I REACH MY GODDAMNED LIMIT BECAUSE MY BROTHER WON'T STOP BITCHING AT ME TO PACK MY STUFF OMFG.
Q AQ Sorry.
Ehem, this is Mokina. Don't let that moe outer shell trick you, in this AU, she's ruthless. This part in the story is when she dies. LOL. But before, she puts up a good as hell fight! She doesn't know who Sikimaku is, never seen her before, but something about that damned girl and her stupid face gets Mokina angry. So, as Sikimaku proceeds to kill her, Mokina just snaps. And if you notice, she snaps just exactly as Maku cuts her hair. j vj
everyday i think i'm going to post a GIF from my GIF folder. hmmm, . B| i don't give a fuck what anyone says, Junjou really is a good anime. I fucking love it, and believe it or not, I cried alot with it. OTL.

No comments:

Post a Comment