Saturday, June 25, 2011

making this quick forever. i didn't even do much.

Roi;; B| lol, look forward to the people who suck? they always get in the way. /scissorkicks them forever/ Oh, HAHA, MYSTICSAKU? Hehe, thank you~ Her name was out of whim! I was pretty happy with it. Omg he's hella emo kid. 8( He's paired up with my Serperior and they hella but heads and shit. she hates him, and hates she's his partner. LOL, THERE ARE NO OFFICIAL COUPLES WITH MY GIJINKAs YET. 
 xD I hate simisage. a lot. shit looks like Goku from Dragon Ball Z when is becomes a simi. The only thing is, you can't use the stone to evolve them before they get to level like, 40 I think. because that's when they stop learning moves. 


BUT YEAH. MOVING ON. 
I drew Lucy for Amaya-Natsuyumi @ dA because I was trolling with her on MSN. 8) I was happy with this~ She wanted Lucy to look tsundere-ish. Lucy belongs to her, so no stealing~

 Freebie I did at gaia the other day. I forgot who it belongs to, but no stealing. 8>

 I'm trying to draw all the OCs from my hiatus, but i'm doing it slowly. Here, we have yandere Sikimaku~ She's Aurora's best friend, along with Vivienne in the AU. No, I didn't try another eye coloring style, lol, those are what her eyes look like. She's a sick as fuck 14 year old. 8( She has people call her Maku, so call her by her full name, and she will slice your throat. She fights with a mother fucking scythe. Who does she love? The boy fighting against her, Natsubi, who is in love with fuck if i know her name. OMG I MADE THESE OCs 237190239012 YEARS AGO, BUT I REDREW THEM DURING MY HIATUS AND REVAMPED THEIR STORY. UGH WHAT'S HER NAME. Basically, Maku loves Natsubi. Natsubi is trying to kill her, and Natsubi is in love with another girl. Who Maku kills as the story progresses. Yeah. 8(

 Mine and Akuwa's OC. The boy belongs to me, the girl to her.
Here we have a scene that isn't relative to anything LOL. The boy is Kevin my OC, and he's protecting his bitch  childhood friend Ayda, cause she was being made fun of. I didn't mean for them to look like...poor. LOL. THEY WERE NOT RAISED IN LIKE. THE GHETTO. /SHOT IN THE FACE/
I found this old traditional chibi of my...pokemon trainer's child? LOL. HER NAME IS KAIRI. UH, she's got her own story. I- I can't say much about it, because I'm so tired right now. Basically, kairi is this 19 year old girl who works at a pokemon day care. She owns my pokemon white team, and she's lived there her whole life. ( LOLOL LUMIERE AND AMELIA HELLA WOULD SHIP THEIR KID OFF TO UNOVA. which btw, kairi kinda doesn't exist, because it's illegal for amelia and lumiere to be together. JUST SAYIN' SHE'S 15, HE'S 25. ) One day, the  23 year old daycare owner comes in. Ashton and his sister Bailey. They offer her to come with them, because they notice she's pretty fucking awesome at her job. but she's shy and meek and naive and shit and doesn't wanna go. pokemon protect her, and she does the same! How could she leave them?!

And this is Bailey. 8) She's trolltastic, hell yeah. ♥ i drew this a long time ago. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment