Thursday, June 16, 2011

8( Bleh.

Q mQ~ Hey guys.
Not much today.
Had a pretty busy day irl. Hating my uncle btw. B| He's such a jerk. 
It's hot here. /turns on AC/
hehe, who is this stranger? 8D It's kevin~ And OC I drew for the first time, despite being very old. LOL.He's boring. B| His shit's on dA.
Kevin's ref. He's a hipster. /gigglesnort/
I was going to trash this bad. But I didn't for some reason. My main female pokemon trainer. Amelia. Eh. ( can you tell i'm not motivated today? ) She's 5'4", busty, 15, in love with a 25 year old. He's also her partner. 
finished dA IDs. 


Night guys. :|

1 comment:

  1. SHIIIIIIIT it's been hot like Satan's balls here! 8| I'm dying, and it sucks where I work has no A/C at all! ~_~

    I DEMAND MORE KNOWLEDGE ON THE PKMN OCS KAY? 8D

    ReplyDelete